Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a detail-oriented Videographer to provide videography and editing support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Extramural Research (OER) in Bethesda, MD. You will will be responsible for pre- and post-production technical tasks, including helping to storyboard, shooting footage and editing.
- Work closely with OER Federal staff during planning and execution.
- Assist OER Federal staff with staging, set preparation, and dressing.
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary and obtain equipment.
- Collaborate with OER to transport, set up, and operate production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
- Collect b-roll footage of campus as well as interviews as directed by OER Federal staff.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust Eligibility
- Strong understanding of design concept and background in videography, photography, and lighting.
- Experience with production equipment.
- Excellent oral English communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, or video editing software.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed