Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a detail-oriented HR Trainer to provide Human Resources training to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Extramural Research (OER) in Bethesda, MD.You will work with OER Federal staff to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Collaborate with Federal staff to manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct all training programs.
- Collaborate with OER Federal staff to map out annual training plans for all areas management, HR, customer support and more.
- Shall work with OER Federal staff to design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house).
- Collaborate with OER Federal staff to select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, and professional development classes).
- Closely collaborate with OER Federal staff to conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known educational principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust Eligibility
- Excellent oral & writing English communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Background in HR or Educational training for office policies and standards.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed