Know Way. Know How. For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize result.
Highlight is seeking a detail-oriented Graphic Designer to provide visual concept support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Extramural Research (OER) in Bethesda, MD. You will create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate the OER audience. Additionally, you will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and OER reports.
- Collaborate with OER Federal staff to determine the scope of a project.
- Provide recommendations to OER Federal staff on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Work with OER Federal staff to determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Work closely with OER Federal staff to select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the OER Federal staff into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust Eligibility
- Excellent oral & writing English communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong background in Graphic Design.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed